By using Sabe Interactive Ltd, our websites (including our mobile site), our social media pages, our telephone numbers and any other Sabe Interactive Ltd service, you are acknowledging that we are processing your personal information and, where necessary consenting to such practices, as outlined in this statement.
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
the information we collect
This Policy applies to all information collected or submitted on our website(s). On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
the way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to fulfil that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We undertake not to retain any of your personally identifiable data any longer than necessary. Data will be retained for the purposes already mentioned in this policy until such time as it becomes no longer valid or you specifically request it’s removal.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. We will always provide you with a simple way to later opt out later should you change your mind.
personal information that this website collects and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
site visitation tracking
Our website uses software that tracks your IP data. This information is supplied to us from Whoisvisiting.com. Whoisvisiting.com is a service offered by Whoisdata Limited and uses only information available from the public domain.
When you visit our site, we may automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will not use your IP address to identify you, the individual, in any way
Hotjar.com – The following information may be collected related to the End User’s device and browser. For a sampling of visitors, our servers automatically record information which is collected from Hotjar Enabled Sites.
This data includes:
- device’s IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized format as described on Hotjar website for more information please click this link: Technical Information);
- device screen resolution;
- device type (unique device identifiers),operating system, and browser type;
- referring domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic locations (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- Mouse events (movements, location and clicks)
- date and time when website pages were accessed;
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor (see Third Part Processors below).
cookies and tracking
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to reject and delete cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
our third-party data processors
the legal basis for processing personal data
These are the following legal reasons for processing personal data:
- For the performance of a contract with You or our Client
- For the purpose of furthering Sabe Interactive’s legitimate interests including providing better products, services, websites and applications, to operate our websites other applications
- For marketing purposes where you opted in to receive marketing communications from us. We will process your personal data and provide you with marketing communications in line with the preferences you have provided
contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact Us Page, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third-party data processors defined in section below. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
The data controller of this website is: Sabe Interactive Limited, a UK Private Limited Company with company number: 07516640 Whose registered office is:
Priory Business Park,
our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In order to process any of the requests listed below, we may need to verify your identity for your security. In such cases your response will be necessary for you to exercise this right.
- The right to access information we hold about you
- At any point you can contact us to request details concerning the information we hold about you, why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information. In most cases you may be entitled to copies of the information we hold concerning you. Once we have received your request we will respond within 30 days.
- The right to correct and update the information we hold about you
- If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
- The right to have your information erased
- If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted.
- The right to object to processing of your data
- You have the right to request that Sabe Interactive stops processing your data. Upon receiving the request, we will contact you to tell you if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
- The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing. On promotional emails we provide an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email which will unsubscribe you from that service. Or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to opt out with respect to more than one email address, you must complete a separate request for each email address.
- Please note it is not possible to ‘opt-out’ of receiving communication from us which relates to your Order and / or Contract. This ensures that we can always contact you as a result of circumstances that may affect your Order and / or Contract with us and in order for us to improve our services going forward.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller. Once we have received your request, we will comply where it is feasible to do so.
Sharing your information
The information and data we collect is important for Sabe Interactive Ltd and we understand that you care about the use and storage of your personal information we value your trust in allowing us to do this. We would not want to share this with anyone else unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties in order to better understand our services, website and overall customer satisfaction which may include personally identifying information.
how to contact us
In the extremely unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any way that we handle your data requests, please make a complaint to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or to the data protection supervisory authority – in the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, at https://ico.org.uk/.